This order is in place until the “state of emergency” declaration has ended, which at this time is still in effect with no end date yet announced. As a result, routine dental care such as dental cleanings and an array of other procedures deemed to be non-urgent are to be postponed until further notice.
In order to comply with this order, our office will be contacting patients currently scheduled for non-urgent appointments and rescheduling them to a later date when we anticipate the order will be lifted.
The following is a list of conditions that qualify for “emergency” or “essential” dental treatment
- Tooth pain
- Trauma to the teeth or jaws
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Broken/fractured tooth or teeth causing pain or irritation of the oral soft tissues (gums, cheeks, lips, etc)
- Any dental treatment required prior to essential medical treatment such as chemotherapy
- Lost or broken temporary crown or bridge causing pain/sensitivity
- Sore gums resulting from loose dentures
Please call our office if you are in pain or if any of the above conditions arises during our temporary COVID-related closure and we would be happy to take care of you!